We teamed up with the awesome mixologists over at local Eugene restaurant Cornucopia. This summer they were serving up the Eugene Cocktail, and for the winter they'll be featuring the Local Hottie, a Hot Mulled Cider mixed with Bourbon.
Adorable name, delicious recipe, hot and soothing. That works for us! Yummmm. Cheers to winter!
The Local Hottie
- 4 oz Hot Mulled Cider (recipe below)
- 2 oz Burnside Bourbon Whiskey
- Stir to combine ingredients and top with orange zest or whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
Hot Mulled Cider
The Hot Mulled Cider is great on its own, too. So if you're looking for a mocktail, just omit the Bourbon and serve warm.
- 4 12 oz. bottles Genesis Pacific Northwest Apple
- 1 orange Slice
- 1 cinnamon Stick
- 6 pink peppercorns
- 6 whole clove
- Instructions: Heat to boil then keep warm until serving.