Spritzers are one of my favorite things to do with our lemonades. Just mix about half club soda and half Cranberry Lemonade. Some people like more, some people like less. Play with the ratio and make it your own.
And, the nice thing about spritzers is that they’re really easy to jazz up for holidays and special occasions. For this one, we garnished with a fresh sprig of rosemary, sliced lemons, and fresh cranberries. We also had a few of our holiday ice cubes left over from last time (recipe below), and they make for a beautiful presentation.
This recipe serves about 3 glasses with half club soda, half juice. Depending on the size of your glass and the ratio you like best.
- 1 bottle Genesis Organic Cranberry Lemonade
- Good-quality sparkling water or club soda
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced in rounds or half-rounds
- 3 small handfuls of cranberries
- 1 tray of ice cubes (or holiday ice cubes – details below)
- Layer cranberries, holiday ice cubes, lemon slices in each glass.
- Add half cranberry lemonade, half club soda. Garnish with rosemary.
If you’re looking for an alcoholic twist, we recommend adding a splash of vodka.
Holiday Ice Cubes
These holiday ice cubes are a perfect pair to spritzers and other holiday libations. Make fancy mocktails or cocktails with them. Even throw them into your waters on the Thanksgiving table. They’re perfect for anything and so much fun!
We used just what was on hand at the time, but you can really make them however you want!
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh cranberries
- Layer ingredients, pour over with water. Let freeze.