We'd be lying if we said easy recipes weren't of preference this Labor Day weekend! This super easy, super creamy yogurt bark is flavorful, delicious and patriotic to top it! Devour it with family and friends or have it in the house just to celebrate the occasion. It is a great low-sugar treat that kids and adults alike will rave over!
- 1 cup yogurt of choice, we used So Delicious Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Genesis PNW Apple Juice
- Strawberries, cut in smaller pieces
- Add yogurt and Genesis to a bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour onto a lined baking sheet (parchment paper works best) and add berries.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until frozen. Break into smaller pieces and enjoy!