Just the name sounds like a Christmas rhyme: Ginger Cranberry Kringle Punch! Or maybe like some kind of elf kung fu move... Either way, it sounds amazing.
(Speaking of kung fu, here's a little flashback to the past. It's just really good juice.)
This Ginger Cranberry Kringle Punch is made with cranberry lemonade, ginger beer, sparkling water, and fresh fruits. What's not to love?!
At our holiday party, we served this punch alongside the Oregon Hot Spiced Cider, and everyone loved them both! And, they're honestly equally as delicious with or without the booze. That's how good these cocktail recipes are. We promise!
If spiking, we suggest setting out some Sweet Ginger Vodka from Bend Distillery, Medoyeff Vodka from Bull Run Distillery, or Bell Kurve Vodka from Wolf Spirits for people to choose from. The whiskey pictured above is for spiking the Hot Spiced Cider. We wouldn't suggest it for this punch!
Either way, you've got equally delicious mocktail and cocktail options for everyone.
Ginger Cranberry Kringle Punch
- 4 bottles Cranberry Lemonade (12 oz per bottle, 48 oz total)
- 3 bottles Ginger Beer (12 oz per bottle, 36 oz total)
- 48 oz Sparkling Water
- 1-2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a pitcher for serving, with ice and stir to mix. Serve immediately. Add ice to the pitcher to keep it cold!