As lavender season comes to a close we're celebrating it's versatile flavor that can add unique, delicious, and refreshing flavor to baked goods and drinks alike! An afternoon something to sip on is always a wonderful treat during the long, warm days of summer before we descend into fall. Nothing says summer more than (lavender) lemonade!
- 1 tbsp lavender simple syrup
- 4 oz Genesis Ginger Lemonade
- 4 oz sparkling water (optional: sub this portion for ginger beer for an extra gingery kick!)
- Add lemonade and sparkling water to a glass and drizzle over lavender simple syrup.
- Stir, add ice, and then garnish with lavender sprigs and a paper straw. Enjoy!